Short : HD-Installer for Mentor
Type : game/patch
Author : Psygore (email@example.com)
That install applies to "Mentor" ©1994 MarkSoft
- WHDLoad 16+
- 512 KB ChipMem (+256 Kb OtherMem for the kickstart)
- An installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image
Version 1.1 (13.11.2012) by Psygore:
- A same file (int-etap5-chm.a) is used on disk 5 but contains different
data, the game must be reinstalled (wrong dialogue text, thanks to UrBi
for the report)
- Install script updated
Version 1.0 (03.11.2009) by Psygore:
- Color/NewIcon (created by me) included
- Uses KickEmu (written by Wepl)
- Manual protection removed
- Intro after manual check can be skipped with LMB
- Colorbit fixed
- Quit with F10
Thanks to UrBi for the original disks.
Please support the development of WHDLoad by registering.
For more infos: http://www.whdload.de/reg.html
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a
A500 with tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will
quit with a appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the
same directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please report them via the
Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
--- (_ __¬) __) \ ¬) ___) ¬) __¬)¬__) ---
-- / _/__¬\ / / /_¬\ --/ _ / __) --
- (__/(_____) /(_____) /_/ \(_____) -
(___/ \__/ \__)in 11.2012