Short: HD-Installer for Loopz V1.1
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Loopz" (c) 1990 Audiogenic/Mindscape.
Thanks to Carlo Pirri, Christian Sauer and Wepl for the original!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 512k chip mem (+330kb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Manual protection removed
- Loads and saves high scores (removed request for disk in DF0:)
- Rewrote memory allocation to remove Exec references
- Title screen delay reduced (Mindscape logo used to appear for ages)
- Workbench icon included
- Quit option (default key is '*' on keypad)
VERSION 1.1: (26-Aug-2002)
- Supports another version
- Rob Northen copylock removed
- Loopz file can be compressed to save space (FImp, Propack etc)
- Saving routines recoded so high scores and best scores of the day are saved
- RomIcon, NewIcon, OS3.5 Icon (created by me) and 2 Exoticons (taken from
- Quit key changed to 'F10'
- Choose Game Type C and enter one of the following passwords to start
on the relevant level:
Screen 01-"EASY" Screen 16-"STNL" Screen 31-"KRNC"
Screen 06-"GRVY" Screen 21-"GZPN" Screen 36-"BGDK"
Screen 11-"TRBY" Screen 26-"PLGR" Screen 41-"FRNK"
If you used the existing installer for this game, you will lose your
high scores. If you are desperate to keep them, contact me and I'll
merge them into the new format for you.
Thanks to Christian Sauer for sending a box scan icon, Chris Vella and
Carlo Pirri for testing, Wepl for WHDLoad, all Action members and the
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: