THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Liquid Kids" © 1991 Ocean (unreleased).
This install requires WHDLoad, DIC, RawDIC and The Patcher to be in the path.
The programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.1 (29.04.06) done by CFou!
- Fixed to run with full cpu caches on 68060
- Another missing blitter delays inserted in game and outro
version 1.0 (12.11.05) done by CFou!
- initial release
- Possiblility to install disk image or to extract files
- Rawdic imager used only for file extraction
- CUSTOM1=1 tooltype used to activate unlimited lives
CUSTOM1=2 to activate level skip key 'F8' during the game
CUSTOM1=4 to see outro pressing 'F8' in game
(you can cumulate different options by example: CUSTOM1=3 for 1+2 options)
- Some engligh messages fixed (Thanx to Codetapper)
- French, german & polish transations added(Thanks to CannivalPinHead & Janusz)
if lowlevel.library is found in you OS, language is automaticaly set.
(only for french, german and english)
but you can force a language using CUSTOM2 tooltype
CUSTOM2=1 : for english
CUSTOM2=2 : for french
CUSTOM2=3 : for german
CUSTOM2=4 : for polish
- Keyboard interrupt added to the intro and main title
- Keyboard interrupt fixed during the game
- 'F7' key used to kill yourself
- Load/Save game redirected on HD (file 'highs')
(save option only if trainer is not activate)
press in game:
1 - to Switch off/on Music
2 - to Switch off/on SFX
P - to switch off/on game pause
- Many copper list problems fixed
- Decrunch routines relocated in fast memory (ICE!)
- Many blitter delays inserted
- Source code included
- Many colored icons added
PS: Game was been tested with full 'caches' Tooltype on Blizzard 030&060 + 32 Mo
Thanks: to Clement MARY (Lettenaire) to lend to me his 68068 board for test
to Wolf for supplying this unreleased game
to Codetapper for this slave's beta source and help
to CannibalPinHead for german translation
to Janusz (Shoonay) for polish translation
to Galahad who leaves me finish it!