THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Laser Squad" © 1998 Teque, 1 disk
Thanks to Angus, Solo, Matthew, and all the others who sent or proposed me
unsupported versions of this popular game.
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both can be found in
the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing num '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.4 (01.04.2018)
- added quitkey support for 68000 (issue #003825)
- reduced chipmem usage to 512k
version 2.3 (28.02.2018) done by JOTD
- 4th version supported (Italian, issue #003817)
version 2.2 (26.10.2004) done by JOTD
- 3rd version supported (MicroIllusions, other)
version 2.1 (13.10.2004) done by JOTD
- 2 versions supported: UK Blade (protected) and Microillusions (unprotected)
- lots of extra blitwaits and other blitter errors corrected
- install routine reworked with a boot checksum to test if track 1 is protected
(rather useless ...)
version 2.0 (05.10.2004) done by JOTD
- First WHDLoad version
- HD savegame support (using excellent savegame API from Bert)
- "insert disk" savegame screens removed
- icons included (Exoticons & Frank)
- manual included
- stackframe error fixed
- only one version supported. I still need the other one.
- source code included
version 1.0 (JST, 1998) done by Abaddon
- initial JST release, 2 versions supported
- stackframe error fixed
- some blitter errors fixed
version 0.001 (1997?) done by JOTD:
- floppy patch for stackframe error
Contact me if you've got a "unsupported version" message. There may be
other versions around.