THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Indigo (Unreleased)" © 1992 Psygnosis/Stephane BELIN.
This install requires WHDLoad, DIC, RawDIC and The Patcher to be in the path.
The programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.1 (05.02.06) done by CFou! (Thanks to Demoniac for bug report & fix)
- Audio filter problem fixed (level 2)
- 'Del' key replaced by 'Help' to retart game
version 1.0 (02.12.05) done by CFou!:
- initial release
- Choice between to install disk image or extracted files (Rawdic's imager)
- CUSTOM1 tooltype used for trainer
CUSTOM1=1 : To activate unlimited lives
CUSTOM1=2 : To activate unlimited time
CUSTOM1=3 : To activate unlimited lives & time
CUSTOM1=4 : 'F9' key to give to you all needed keys
- Unpack routine relocated in fast memory
- In game keys:
S: to switch off/on sound
M: to switch off/on music
P: to switch off/on game pause
Help: to restart
Right Cursor: to level skip
- To enter in password screen go down on screen "Let's go!! / Enter Password"
and press fire ;)
SKETCH : for start game at level 2
SHADOW : for start game at level 3
INKS : for start game at level 4
- Load/Save High Scores redirected on HD (file 'highs')
(High scores don't saved if you use CUSTOM1 trainer)
- Some colored icons included
- Slave's source included
- Source created for restoration work of the indigo's adf included
Thanks to Stephane BELIN for providing the adf file of Indigo (preview)
Pre-release WORK on the ADF:
(Original adf contained 1 damaged file for graphic blocks of 'stage 4_1'
and outro was missing.)
- intro datas and good gfx extracted from the Atari ST disk image.
- all collected datas converted for amiga
(screen structure was differents)
- all converted datas packed (Atari Ice! format) and inserted in ADF's file
- Outro code & end music added
- HighScores bug fixed
(When you finished game your score was cleared before HighScore Screen!!!)
- Fonts updated
- Credits screen added