Short: HD Installer for Grid Runner v1.0
Author: DJ Mike (firstname.lastname@example.org; ICQ: 35028461)
Uploader: DJ Mike (email@example.com)
Requires: WHDLoad 15, 512k chip memory
This patch applies to "Grid Runner" aka "Super Grid Runner" (c) Llamasoft 1989
- Original release (also released as "Super Grid Runner")
- Oracle-cracked release (available via TOSEC)
ATTENTION! REGISTER NOW!
- WHDLoad is kept alive through the support of its users!
- If you value this software then PLEASE REGISTER at http://www.whdload.de
- Original disk (x1)
- Slave requires WHDLoad V15+.
- Game requires 512k CHIP memory
(+ 100-400k of memory for preload option)
- Game loads entirely from HD
- Disk protection check removed
- Quit to Workbench at any time (Default key: HELP) on ALL Amigas
- Set BUTTONWAIT tooltype to wait for fire button on Loading Screen
- Compress "loadr" and "GRIDRUN" files with ProPack/Imploder/XPK to save space!
- Status Register setting fixed
- 5x Colour bit settings in bplcon0 fixed for older monitors
- 6x CPU-dependent (Empty DBF) loops replaced
- Blitter wait code fixed
- High scores loaded and saved on disk (unless you cheat)
- Trainer mode added - set CUSTOM1=1 tooltype, then during game:
- F1 toggles Infinite Lives
- F2 toggles Invulnerability (aka Mashy Smashy Mode!)
- Decruncher on Oracle-cracked version moved to fast memory
- ROM/OS35/NewIcons included (made by myself)
- Donations towards my own work writing installs are always appreciated.
I may even send you a beta of what I'm working on next :-)
- Donate by Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
v1.0 (DJ Mike 19-Aug-2006)
- First public release
Another Jeff Minter psychadelic classic! Perhaps the most extreme one of his
games I've ever seen. Still, it's an enjoyable little shooter, and quite hard
in places! I couldn't resist adding an invulnerability cheat so you can smash
your ship into every enemy on screen and watch the fireworks fly ;-) Enjoy!
Greetings to Codetapper, Wepl, Bored Seal and all WHDLoad supporters!
-- DJ Mike (19th August 2006)
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs: