THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Great Courts / Pro Tennis Tour" © 1989 Blue Byte/Ubi Soft
Thanks to Chris Vella for Pro Tennis Tour image
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing num '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.2 (16.08.06) done by JOTD
- another version of Great Courts supported (SPSID: 2605), 5 versions total!
- sfx and music fixed (glitches on WinUAE and possibly on fast machines)
- save/load game fixed (worked only for 1 version of Great Courts),
in a separate "gamesave" file, created by default on first save.
version 2.1 (05.01.05)
- keyboard fix fixed (did not work at all due to previous fix!)
version 2.0-B (29.12.04)
- install reworked, supports another version of Pro Tennis Tour
- CAPS ID file added to identify CAPS dumped images which work
(both dumped files are exactly the same I'm afraid, and 3 other
supported versions are missing)
version 2.0 (08.12.04) done by JOTD
- slave/readme/install script fully rewritten
- now uses RawDIC imager
- Pro Tennis Tour supported
- documentation included
- source code included
version 1.1 (2001) done by CFou!
- Load/Save to HD
- 2nd version support
version 1.0 (2000) done by JOTD
- initial release
- fixed for 020+ CPUs
- password protection removed
- keyboard fixed
- nice icons by Exoticons