Short: HD-Installer for Giddy 2 V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com)
This patch applies to "Giddy 2" (c) 1994 Phil Ruston - 1 disk.
You can download the game from http://www.giddy3.co.uk/files/giddy2.zip
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 512k chip mem and 512k other mem (+0.9Mb other memory for
- Full load from HD
- Empty DBF loop fixed
- Colour bit fixes (x3)
- Snoop bugs fixed (x3)
- Decruncher relocated to fast memory
- Trainer added (set CUSTOM1=1 or press Help to toggle infinite lives)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by Captain^Hit and me!)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
Check out http://www.giddy3.co.uk/ for more information and history about
the 2 Giddy games for the Amiga and the PC version of Giddy 3.
If you use the trainer, the life counter displayed at the top will not show
the number of lives left correctly. However you will have infinite lives
and by toggling the trainer off, you will eventually die!
Thanks to Captain^Hit for the icons, Kyzer for doing a basic install of
this game, Wepl for WHDLoad, all Action members and the WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: