Short: HD-Installer for F-15 Strike Eagle 2 V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com)
This patch applies to "F-15 Strike Eagle 2" (c) 1991 Microprose - 2 disks.
Thanks to Frank for the original.
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+
- Game requires 1.0Mb chip mem (+1.2Mb other memory for preload option)
- 2 versions supported
- Full load from HD
- Load and save pilots patched
- 2 access faults removed and 1 blitter operation out of bounds fix
- Keyboard fix for repeating keys (on one version only)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by Frank and slightly enhanced
- Quit option (default key is '*' on keypad although you can use the games
built-in Alt-Q combination to also quit)
The instruction cache has been enabled to make it smooth on souped up
Amigas, but if the game starts behaving oddly or crashing, try the NOCACHE
tooltype before contacting me!
This fix was quite time consuming, mainly because my hard drive kept
crashing while saving the source! In the end I had to resort to saving the
source on a floppy disk and compiling from there! Nightmare stuff! Hey
Santa, how about a new hard drive for Christmas? I've been good :)
Greetings to all Action members, my testing crew and the WHDLoad team!
Special greetings to Jean-François Fabre for his continuing work on OSEmu!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: