THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Elfmania" © 1994 Terramarque/Renegade.
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 1 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.2b (20.07.03) done by Bertrand JARDEL (CFou!)
- New install script
- rawdic imager bug fixed (v1.2 checksum control supported)
version 1.2a (23.06.02) done by Bertrand JARDEL
- Whdload conversion
- MrLarmer imager rewritten for Rawdic
(Images not compatibles with Cfou loader V1.1 and V1.0)
- Load/Save high score redirected on HD (not possible before)
- add MrLarmer routine to run the game in CPU Supervisor mode (gfx bug)
- Debugged with SNOOPECS Tooltype
- 1 C-Fou's and 1 Exotica GlowIcons added (v1.2a)
- using new install script (v1.2a)
- rewritten as JST loader
- 060 supported now
- Decrunch S403 routined relocated in fast mem
- NewIcon Added
- first Cfou loader
- Both Imagers (1 by disk)
- First quit option (bug with 060)
******** Thanks Jeff for the Docs ********************