THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Elfmania" © 1994 Terramarque/Renegade.
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 2.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.4 (24.02.21) done by CFou!
- Keyboard interrupt added (loading, title & select screens)
- ExitKey added for 68000 users
version 1.3 (17.02.21) done by CFou!
- source rewritten to use PatchList, adapted for WHDLoad 17+ and included
- memory manager reworked to use fast memory
(now only 512ko of chip needed instead of 1Mo)
- Custom1 tooltype trainer added
custom1=1 : For unlimited coins for PL1
custom1=2 : For unlimited health for PL1
custom1=3 : For unlimited coins & health for PL1
- new install script
version 1.2b (20.07.03) done by Bertrand JARDEL (CFou!)
- New install script
- RAWDic imager bug fixed (v1.2 checksum control supported)
version 1.2a (23.06.02) done by Bertrand JARDEL
- WHDLoad conversion
- RAWDic imager used instead of Patcher (conversion of MrLarmer's imager)
(Images not compatibles with CFou loader V1.1 and V1.0)
- Load/Save high score redirected on HD
- Debugged with SNOOPECS Tooltype
- Exotica & CFou! colored icons included (v1.2a)
- loader converted like JST slave (not released)
- 060 supported now
- Decrunch S403 code relocated in fast memory
- NewIcon Added
- first CFou's loader (not released) with homemade tools
- Both Imagers (1 per disk)
- First quit option (but not compatible with 060)
******** Thanks Jeff for the Docs ********************