Short : HD-Installer for Detonator
Type : game/patch
Author : Psygore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
That install applies to "Detonator" ©1987 Creative Vision
- WHDLoad 16+
- 512 KB ChipMem (+256 Kb OtherMem for the kickstart)
- An installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image
Version 1.0 (27.09.2008) by Psygore:
- Color/NewIcon (created by me) included
- Uses KickEmu (written by Wepl)
- Disk protection removed
- Access fault fixed
- Snoopbug fixed
- Some empty dbf loops patched
- Skip level enabled, press F1 during the game
- Some graphics glitches fixed on fast cpu (tested on 030 and 060)
- Sound was missing in the bonus part (ntsc)
- Quit with F10
The game is designed to run on ntsc system too, so 'ntsc' option can be set
without problem. Hiscores will not be saved if cheat is used.
Thanks to Dennis Lohr for the original disk.
Please support the development of WHDLoad by registering.
For more infos: http://www.whdload.de/reg.html
If you want to show your interest for my work on installs, you can make
a donation through Paypal to: email@example.com
I would greatly appreciate it.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a
A500 with tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will
quit with a appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the
same directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please report them via the
Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
--- (_ __¬) __) \ ¬) ___) ¬) __¬)¬__) ---
-- / _/__¬\ / / /_¬\ --/ _ / __) --
- (__/(_____) /(_____) /_/ \(_____) -
(___/ \__/ \__)in 09.2008