THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Denaris" © 1989 Factor 5.
This install requires WHDLoad, DIC, RawDIC and The Patcher to be in the path.
The programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.1a (02.06.06) done by CFou:
- Some colored icons included
version 1.1 (15.05.06) done by CFou:
- 1 disk and another 2 disks versions supported (CAPS N°2166 & 0049)
- High Score Problem fixed (before you enter in High Scores at beginning)
- Load/Save high scores in external file named 'Denaris.save'
- rawdic imager fixed
- ExitKey fixed for 68000
- Decrunch code relocated in fast memory (except 1 disk version)
- another checksums code removed
- Tooltype 'Custom1=1' for unlimited lives (all versions)
- Tooltype 'Custom2=1' for invulnerability (all versions)
- Tooltype 'Custom3=x' (1-7) to select start level
- new install script
- source codes included
- some icons added
version 1.0 (06.04.00) done by Mr.Larmer/Wanted Team
- initial release
- checksum code removed,
- access fault removed,
- trainer included (if you enable a trainer your scores will not be saved),
Custom1 for unlimited lives
Custom2 for invulnerability
- load/save highs for registered users only,
- nice NI/MWB icons included,
Thanx to Chris Vella for original disk images.