THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Curse Of Enchantia" © 1992 Core Design.
This install requires WHDLoad, DIC, RawDIC and The Patcher to be in the path.
The programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 1/0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5/1 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.4 (17.10.10) done by CFou!
- access faults fixed (old bad fix)
(Thanks Harry & Predseda for bug reports)
- EZMOUSE SUPPORT now using CUSTOM2 Toltype (Custom2=1 to activate)
version 1.3 (04.07.06) done by CFou!
- Taglist fixed for WHDLOAD 16.6 support
version 1.2 (15.03.05) done by CFou!
- EZMOUSE supported
- choice between 2 slaves added (to use ext memory at $80000 or in fast memory)
- Choice between to extract Bootdisk's files or to create disk image added
- Rob Northen protection removed really now
(->NOT(CopyLockKey) copied at adress $80)
- 'F9' key used to reset DMA parameters of the screen (if you use monitor)
- New install script
- Manual & solution files added
- Source codes included
- Many icons added
Warning!!: if game crashes at the beginning in jail when you are free,
you must re-install game, indeed file named 'Disk1_3.dat' can be damaged.
version 1.1 (03.03.00) done by Bored Seal
- slave optimised and updated for WHDLoad V10+
- CUSTOM1=1 Tooltype to use floppy for savegames.
- decrunch routine removed
- new disk imager (RawDIC slave)
- CRC check added to recognize unsupported versions
version 1.0 (13.01.99) done by Bored Seal
- initial release
- Full load from HD
- Load/Save redirected to HD
- RNC disk protection removed
- Fixed access faults (4x)
- NI/MWB icon (created by JHZ)
NOTE ABOUT LOAD/SAVE:
Savegames are stored in 'Disk.2' file (if you use standard slave settings).
Use format option savegame menu to create savedisk first. If you want to transfer
your old saves from floppy to hd, type 'DIC FD=2 LD=2 SIZE=195584' in CLI
and copy file 'Disk.2' in 'Curse of Enchantia/data' directory.
Tooltype CUSTOM1=1 allows to use floppy for savegames.
Thanks to Jean-Francois Fabre for disk images.
Bored Seal & CFou!