THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Crazy Cars" © 1987-89 Titus/EH Productions.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing * (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from an
A500 with tools like "GrabKick" or similar which can be found on Aminet.
If the image is the wrong version or altered in any way, WHDLoad will
quit with an appropriate error message.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick343.lha" on Aminet.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.3 (29.09.19) done by C-Fou!:
- Another version supported (other Rob Northen copy protection)
- Less Chip memory needed
(Warning!: Don't remove file "music/.info" if no it'll cause game freeze!!!)
version 1.2 (22.11.04) done by C-Fou!:
- Just slave optimized
version 1.1 (15.11.04) done by C-Fou!:
- Another version supported (Encrypted by Rob Northen + Trackdisk protection)
- Decryptiion routine rewritten to run fine with all CPU (before only 68000)
- Patch rewritten
- Manual file added
- New install script
version 1.0 (28.09.01) done by B.JARDEL (C-Fou!):
- 2 versions supported Amiga 500 Starter Kit and original release
- Trackdisk protection ripped (original release)
- Load/Save High Score to Hd
- Bitplane no activated error fixed
- Bad colors after level 1 fixed
- tested with SNOOPECS Tooltype
- GlowIcon and NewIcon Added
Warning: wait a bit at start screen !
- CodeTapper for Amiga 500 Starter kit image
- Carlo Pirri for original release image
- Xavier Bodenand for Rob Northen version