THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Colorado" by Silmarils (c) 1990 - 1 disk.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.6 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The game requires an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts" and
must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a A500 with
tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate message.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick345.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.4 (05.04.13) done by CFou!:
- sample player and music tracker fixed for fast memory support
(Thanks Don Adan for this fix)
- fast memory used
(but a slave without fast memory can be installed)
- source code included
version 1.3 (24.08.04) done by CFou!:
- Other German&English version supported
- new install script
version 1.2 done by CFou!:
- Other French version supported
version 1.1 done by CFou!:
- Kick13 used now
- New install script
- some icons added
version 1.0 done by Mr.Larmer:
- initial release
- game use OSEmu module done by Harry, Wepl and me,
- support two versions,
- long track protection removed,
- manual protection still exist,
- music initialization fixed (really badly coded),
- load/save game redirected on HD
- nice NI/MWB icons included,
- Carlo Pirri for original (english&german) disk image,
- Chris Vella other for original (english&german) disk image,
- Marko Condor for original (french) version.
- Jerome Davoine for other french version