THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Calephar" © 1993 Future (Unreleased).
This install requires WHDLoad, DIC, RawDIC and The Patcher to be in the path.
The programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 1.0 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.1 (20.03.20) done by CFou!:
- source code rewritten and adapted for WHDLoad 17+
- disk image & files slaves mixed in same slave file
- issue #2587 fixed
- less chip memory needed
- new install script
version 1.0 (21.10.06) done by CFou!:
- initial release for SPS 2661
- extracted files or disk image can be installed
(Warning!! original file's names use special characters not supported on PC)
- Manual Protection removed
- Sprite and Screen palettes fixed (Bad accesses at AGA DMA registers)
- Keyboard interupt fixed and rewritten
- Self-modifying problems removed
- Rom accesses removed (graphics.library/exec.library)
- Access fault fixed ($dff9a, instead of $dff09a)
- Access fault fixed using skip level (cheat mode)
- Original in game keys:
P : to pause game
Space: to launch bomb
- New in game key:
Del : to activated end sequence screen entering in title screen
- Custom1=1 To enable original cheat mode (in game keys: IONFERTSCF)
ESC : to skip current level
1 : to select Head module
2 : to select Rotate module
3 : to select triple shoots
4 : to select side shoots
5 : to add 1 live
6 : to add 1 bomb
7 : not used
8 : to active mega weapon module
9 : to increase shoots speed
Q/A : to disable red alert flash
W/Z : to enable red alert flash
E/E : to call final boss
- Custom1=2 To enable original cheat mode with collisions support
- Load/Save High Scores redirected on Hd (File 'Calephar.highs')
(only without cheat mode)
- CFou!'s Hints file included
- Colored icons added
- source code included
- Future's team for freeware status
- Starlord to have found prototype version
- Denis LECHEVALIER to have dump disk