Short : HD-Installer for Brian The Lion V1.3
Type : game/patch
Author : Bored Seal
This patch applies to "Brian The Lion" by Psygnosis/Reflections (c) 1994 - 3 disks.
Slave requires WHDLOAD V13+.
AGA version needs 2MB ChipRAM (+ 2.7MB for PreLoad).
ECS version needs 1MB ChipRAM (+ 2.7MB for PreLoad).
- original ECS release (supported by Carlo Pirri)
- original AGA release (supported by Philippe Bovier)
- Computer Combat pack (AGA) release (supported by Wolfgang Unger)
- Game loads entirely from HD
- 3 versions supported
- Manual protection removed
- Access fault in underwater bonus stage removed
- Access fault in Way Forward level (before boss appears) removed
- Decruncher PP20 moved to Fast RAM
- Trainer added (set CUSTOM1=1 for unlimited lives and energy - except Way Forward level)
- NI/ROM icon (created by JHZ)
- Quit option (your default key)
V1.0 (27-Mar-2001) - first public release
V1.1 (01-May-2001) - another AGA version supported (thanks Philippe)
V1.2 (28-Jun-2006) - slave uses Fast RAM now (OCS), disk access removed (OCS & AGA)
V1.3 (05-Jul-2010) - 2x access faults removed, trainer added, decruncher in fast ram, interrupt code improved
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs: