Short : HD-Installer for Breathless
Type : game/patch
Author : Psygore (email@example.com)
That install applies to "Breathless" © 1995 Fields of Vision
- WHDLoad 16+
- 576 KB Chipmem and 1.6 MB OtherMem (+2.4 MB OtherMem for preload option)
- An installed kickstart 3.1 image
- XAD package to depack demo archive
Version 1.1 (17.05.2009):
- Supports another version (1.0) (thanks to Xavier Bodenand)
- BoxIcon added
- New install script
Version 1.0 (31.10.2004):
- Supports original game (version 1.1, 1.11 and 060) and demo
- Color/NewIcon (created by me) & Exoticon (http://exotica.fix.no) included
- Manual protection removed
- Trainers added (unlimited shield, health, energy and money), use CUSTOM1=1
- Quit with F10
- Version 1.1 will be automatically patched to 1.11.
- Trainers are activated (in demo/game) only for registered users.
- To use 060 version, just download the archive here:
ftp://de.aminet.net/pub/game/patch/Breathless060.lha and copy the file
breathless to game/ directory. Or rename it to breathless060 and use
CUSTOM2=1 to load it (whdload will show a message error if it can't find it).
- Demo version can be found here:
It's an unpublished Breathless level.
Thanks to Tony Aksnes for the original disks.
The kickstart 3.1 image must be located in the directory Devs:Kickstarts and
must be named "kick40068.A1200". The image can be extracted from an A1200 with
tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick40068.A1200.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image.
It can be found in the archive "util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please report them via the
Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
--- (_ __¬) __) \ ¬) ___) ¬) __¬)¬__) ---
-- / _/__¬\ / / /_¬\ --/ _ / __) --
- (__/(_____) /(_____) /_/ \(_____) -
(___/ \__/ \__)in 05.2009