Short: HD-Installer for Brain Man V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com)
This patch applies to "Brain Man" (c) 1995 MegArts - 1 disk.
You can download the full game from www.back2roots.org
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 0.9Mb chip mem (+0.6Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Loads and saves high scores
- Snoop problem in copperlist fixed (x3)
- Localised keyboard support added (requires WHDLoad 12+)
- Icon (original) and RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is '*' on keypad)
This is quite a cool little puzzle game, similar to Gem'Z and X-It! One
very nifty feature is the high score table which saves the name and score
of the person who was able to complete the screen the quickest, in the
least number of moves, with the most bonus points and with the highest
Greetings to all Action members, my testing crew and the WHDLoad team!
Happy new year everybody!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: