THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS
ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU
ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR OTHER
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
DAMAGE CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE
OWNER OR A THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF
That install applies to "Badlands" © 1990 Tengen.
That install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both
can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select Expert as
You need 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
You can quit the game by pressing F10 (key can be changed with
if you have problems with this installation please report them via
the Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed on
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
Version 1.2 (26.12.2016) done by StingRay:
- lap times are loaded/saved now (file "Badlands.lap")
- NTSC support added
- support for another version added
- Bytekiller decruncher relocated and error check added
- CPU dependent delay fixed
- new install script
- some mistakes in readme corrected :)
Version 1.1 (29.04.2016) done by JOTD:
- added second button to fire bullets/missiles
- added quitkey on 68000 machines
- re-enabled VBL interrupt (so CD32load mapping for pause & quit work)
- source code included (resourced with whdload_slave_resourcer)
Version 1.0 (04.07.1998) done by John Selck:
- initial release