Short: HD-Installer for Artura V1.1
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Artura" (c) 1988 Gremlin/Arcadia - 1 disk.
The following versions are supported:
- Action Amiga compilation (c) 1989 Gremlin (thanks to Carlo Pirri)
(also featuring Cybernoid, Deflektor, Motor Massacre and Techno Cop)
- Original release (thanks to Mad-Matt)
- Prism Leisure release (thanks to Ronny Illgen)
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 0.5Mb chip mem (+0.5Mb other memory for preload option)
- Supports 3 versions
- Full load from HD
- Stackframe fix
- Loads and saves high scores (unless you cheat)
- Snoop bugs fixed (access to Atari ST registers I believe)
- ButtonWait tooltype added for title picture
- All files can be compressed to save space (Dos files version only)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!) and 2 Exoticons (taken
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
- Also supports the Prism Leisure version
- Old Rob Northen cruncher relocated to fast memory
- Taken from Sweet Cheater by Keith Krellwitz!
- During play, type "MOLE" for unlimited energy. This cheat will only
work on the Dos files version of the game.
The Action Amiga compilation version has a slightly flakey disk format
so I have set the retries quite high. You may want to go and watch TV
while it is imaging :)
Greetings to Carlo for sending the original and heavy testing, Mad-Matt for
the alternate version, Ronny Illgen for a third version, Chris for sending
an icon and Keith for the original JST install.
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: