Short: HD-Installer for Arnie 2 V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Arnie 2" (c) 1993 Zeppelin - 1 disk.
Thanks to Mike West for sending the original!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 1.0Mb chip mem (+0.9Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Decruncher relocated to fast memory
- Empty DBF loops fixed (x10)
- Snoop bug fixed
- Access fault fixed
- Keyboard routine fixed
- Trainer added (set CUSTOM1=1 for infinite lives and grenades)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
- Taken from Sweet Cheater by Keith Krellwitz!
- During play, type "VICKY" and press 'RETURN'. You should now receive
99 lives and 99 grenades.
This game had a horrid access fault near the top of the first level map.
I have done a little hack to avoid it and hope that it is only in some
minor routine like drawing the graphics. If you believe the game suddenly
starts misbehaving partway through level one, please contact me.
You can toggle the cheat mode on and off with the 'Help' key.
Thanks to Mike West for the original, all Action members and the WHDLoad
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: