Short: HD-Installer for Armageddon Man V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com)
This patch applies to "Armageddon Man" (c) 1988 Electronic Pencil Co. Ltd/
Martech - 1 disk. Thanks to Jools Henn for sending the original!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 512kb chip mem (+0.3Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Protection removed (encryption, MFM disk check and checksum)
- Decrypter relocated to fast memory
- Access fault removed
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
This game had the same protection system as Buggy Boy so most of the code
to decrypt the game was lifted straight from that patch :)
Please note that the install script intentionally copies the file "MakeDir"
from the c directory as this is the main loader which is encrypted! Do not
delete it thinking it's a useless command wasting your precious HD space!
Thanks to Jools for the original, all Action members and the WHDLoad
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: