THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Aquatic Games" © 1992 Millenium.
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 2.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.2 (10.04.2020) done by C-Fou!:
- ExitKey support for 68000 added
- Less chip memory needed for A500 compatibility
- RAWDIC imager src re-done (it was lost)
- source code rewritten, adapted for WHDLoad 17+ and included
(Before JST conversion)
version 1.1 (30.10.01) done by C-Fou!:
- RawDic imager used (SPS 1351)
- some access faults fixed
- CACR modifications removed
- Detect memory routine fixed (expension memory forced)
- Track disk protection removed
- Funny protection removed => joystick command became crazy ;-)
- Maual included
- fixed using SnoopEcs Tooltype
- 3 CFou's Colored Icons included
- initial JST release
*************** Thanks Carlo Pirri for the original disk image ************