Short: HD-Installer for Amegas V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com)
This patch applies to "Amegas" (c) 1987 Guido Bartels/reLINE Software - 1
disk. Thanks to Johannes Rüppell for sending the original!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V13+.
- Game requires 512kb chip mem (+0.8Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Loads and saves high scores
- Intro sound fade speed increased
- Keyboard routine added and enabled
- High pass filter disabled for clearer sound
- Instructions included
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!) and an alternative GlowIcon
(created by Chris Vella!)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
Please note that you should use the PAL tooltype, otherwise you will not be
able to see the score display at the top of the screen. Also if you use the
NTSC tooltype, do not use NOWRITECACHE or the game will freeze after saving
the high scores. It works fine on the PAL version however.
Thanks to Johannes Ruppell for the original, Chris for the icon, all Action
members and the WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: