THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Adrenalynn" © 1991 Exponentia.
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing PrtScr (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.1a (22.03.04) done by C-Fou!:
- new install script
version 1.1 (16.02.02) done by C-Fou!:
- auto-modifying coded fixed (game crashed on 68060=> JSR 0)
(Thanks Chris Vella for bug report)
version 1.0 (12.02.02) done by C-Fou!:
- initial release
- using RawDic imager (Hard to make because there was 32 disk synchros !!!!!)
- 2 Access faults fixed (move.w 0(a4,d0.l),d2 replaced by move.w 0(a4,d0.w),d2)
- FALSE access to Cia/DMA register fixed (Before running only on 68000)
- New keyboard interruption routine installed (=> already activated now)
- Keyboard fixed in high score screen (Empty loop)
- 12 Empty Loops debugged
- Trainer Key Added:
Return: => skip level + PL1 win with 9 vs 0 (Trainer key of course)
P: Pause Game
Del/Help: Deactivate/Activate slow mode
Esc: quit game and return to previous screen
- Load/Save High Score redirected on Hd (in Disk.1)
- Track Disk Protection ripped
- Disk lenght optimized
- Debugged with SnoopEcs (all game tested)
- 2 C-Fou's GlowIcons added
***************** Thanks to Mark Knibbs for original warp file ***************
It's a long and hard work :-), so I hope you will like this game between
Projectyle & Ballistix but it's very pretty, smooth and for 4 humain players
Some info about protection:
The boot used crypted trackload routine and it used to decrypte:
- 'Spaghetti' code
- Illegal interruption to access at next instruction
- Self-modifying code using Stack
- Bad acces to Cia/Dma registers (ran only on 68000) to hide real operations
- Used Blitter register in a copperlist to decode finally the first loader :-)
(Like Dragon's lair)
The first loader load a second track loader for intro and after jump at this
using stack (jmp $14(a7)) => Track 1 with $d892 like synchro
This loader load intro code => Synchro $4891
of course all sync are not easy to found because they are coded in memory
(not a simple move.w #sync,$dff07e or move.w #sync,$7e(ax) )
this loader load main game code (same synchro) but using special loader by
interruption (like some Psygnosis game introductions or Elfmania)
next, the main file can load 5 'files' but for each track disk synchro is
different => 29 other synchros...
All Synchros are:
all track length is $1800 octets except track 1