THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "APB - All Points Bulletin" © 1989 Tengen.
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed game requires 0.5 MB ChipMem (+0.7 MB for Preload).
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
- Full load from HD (real files!)
- 3 versions supported
- Protection removed
- Atari ST palette brightness fix (can be disabled with CUSTOM1)
- RawDIC imager
- Interrupts fixed
- Decruncher relocated to fast memory
- NewIcon/RomIcon (created by JHZ)
- Source code included
- Quit option that works on 68000 machines (default key is 'F10')
version 1.2a (18.04.2021) done by StingRay:
- interrupt acknowledge problem fixed (thanks CFou!, issue #5138)
version 1.2 (13.04.2021) done by StingRay:
- patch redone, all versions use real files now (game needs to be reinstalled)
- Atari ST palette brightness fix (issue #4575)
- interrupts fixed
- 68000 quitkey support
- new install script
- source code included
version 1.1 (03.09.1999) done by Bored Seal:
- support for TNT compilation version added (thanks Carlo)
- added trainer and gamma correction tooltypes
version 1.0 (28.08.1999) done by Bored Seal:
- first public release
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: