Short : HD-Installer for Virtual World
Type : demo/patch
Author : Psygore (email@example.com)
That install applies to "Virtual World" © 1991 Tom Soft
- WHDLoad 15+
- 512 Kb ChipMem & 256 Kb memory for the kickstart 1.3
(+530Kb OtherMem for preload option)
- An installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
Version 1.0 (27.01.2003) by Psygore:
- Nice Color/NewIcon (created by me) included
- Uses KickEmu (written by Wepl)
- Disk access removed
- Blitter waits inserted
- Color bit fixed
- Access Fault fixed
- Empty DBF loops patched
- Snoop bug removed
- Quit at end or with '*', LMB, joystick button
- you can use joystick and arrows keys to move 3D objects
- you can find the demo here:
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a
A500 with tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will
quit with a appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the
same directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick343.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please report them via the
Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
--- (_ __¬) __) \ ¬) ___) ¬) __¬)¬__) ---
-- / _/__¬\ / / /_¬\ --/ _ / __) --
- (__/(_____) /(_____) /_/ \(_____) -
(___/ \__/ \__)in 01.2003